This game is coming out for play quite regularly at the Headingley games Club. BoardGameGeek gives it a good review below and the 5 players last week said it was good. Published in 2012 by Stronghold Games.
Space Cadets is a fun and frantic cooperative game for 3-6 players who take on the roles of Bridge Officers of a Starship. Each officer must accomplish his specific task in order for the team to successfully complete the mission. You might be the…
- Helmsman, plotting the ship’s course through asteroid fields and nebulae.
- Engineer, using dominoes to get enough power to each system.
- Weapons Officer, completing puzzles to load the torpedoes and flicking a disc down a track to launch them.
- Shield Officer, using tiles to form poker hands to get the strongest shields.
- Sensor Officer, using your sense of touch to scan and lock on enemy targets.
- Captain, setting the plan and making sure that everyone stays focused and does their job.
If your crew can work together to accomplish the mission goals, you just might make it home in one piece.